Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

Ree Drummond

This was my mother's day gift to myself.  I was lazy and read the whole book on Sunday.  (While the boys were napping and after they went to bed, I didn't totally ignore them.)  It didn't take long.  I love the Pioneer Woman!  I think she is a fabulous blogger because we all read her book or blog and find ourselves convinced we would be best friends.  If only I lived near her ranch in Oklahoma, but wait I don't want to live on a ranch in Oklahoma.  While I don't need black heels, I am also not up for tractor wheels.  This was a fun story with a little realism, too.  I forget that Ree's life is anything but perfect, and she has had her share of rough times.  Some I could very much relate to these days.  I think this is a good old fashioned fun, chick flick read.  Run on out and grab you a copy.   

No comments: