Monday, November 9, 2009

Her Fearful Symmetry

Audrey Niffenegger

I was so excited to read this, The Time Traveler's Wife is one of my all-time favorite books, so I couldn't wait to read another of this author's books. I think she does a great job of developing characters without beating you down by it, and this book is very different than the other book I read of hers so I can't accuse her of being formulaic. I think that this was an interesting read, but pretty wierd for sure. But, I thought that this was a good book and a different read than my usual so I am glad that I read it. I did like TTW better, but I would encourage this for a read outside of the usual chick flick books I sometimes get bored with.

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila