Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 More

The Last Lecture

A great, quick read. It really puts things in perspective and makes you think how you would feel in his shoes. I hope if I were in his shoes I could find such a great way to share my life with my kids.

The Sugar Queen

A good beach read, but nothing to write home about. I read this for book club and I am glad I did it was fun. But my book club is going to need to beef it up a little, too many fluff reads in a row. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Some books I really enjoyed were Water for Elephants and The Double Bind, great novels that are challenging as well.

1 comment:

annalee said...

i love your reading blog. you are one of my reader heroes so thanks for sharing all you read!
i've been wanting to read the last lecture for awhile now. i'm adding it to my list.
have you read the stephanie meyer twilight series?!? i'm on the 4th and final book right now and i can't tell you how good they are. like harry potter with a much much more romantic side!