Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Audrey Niffenegger

This is one of the very few books I have re-read. I read it just after college and LOVED it! I tried to get all my friends to read it. I found that some liked it and some didn't, but it will always remain one of my favorite books. It is different, but such a great love story. Michael read it, too. He said I oversold it in the beginning, but by the end he could see why I liked it. I think that means he liked it, too, but I am not sure he will fully admit it.

I also went to see the movie with my book club. I thought the movie was good, but of course not as good as the book. I think I would have been confused if I hadn't read the book, it was harder to follow the time traveling. Also, I missed Ms. Kimmy and wanted more about Henry's dad.

Enjoy!

No comments: